Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is part of a collective effort that strives to shift the healthcare system’s focus from ineffective, fractured care, with volume-driven revenue to a more integrated, community-based system of care with improved outcome-driven revenue and overall quality of care delivery.
Premier’s service delivery goals:
- Outcome-based service provision (that assures provision of high-quality population health care)
- An enhanced member care experience (within the economic constraints of the managed care environment)
Premier’s community-based service delivery platform is designed to provide comprehensive health care program options with clinical pathways to meet members and health plan goals relative to:
- Care outcomes
- Regulatory requirements
- Program quality benchmarks/goals
- Aggregate PMPM member spending budgets
Premier’s community-based service delivery platform is composed of:
- Care Management/Utilization Review
- RTD: Real Time Data Management
- ATSP: Aide Task Service Plan
- Licensed Home Care Services
Our platform comfortably operates in a Shared Risk Service Level Agreement quality and economic-focused environment.
To learn more about our Value-Based Payment options, call Premier Home Health Care Services today at 1-866-263-5118. We are here to help.