Excellence in service and care is what you and your loved ones deserve. Our commitment to Excellence in Private Care Service provides you and your family with the assurance of safety, reliable, and affordable service combined with our "White Glove" private care program. Cost is always a consideration but should not be the determining factor when choosing home health care services. When selecting home care services safety and quality care for you or your loved ones is our first priority.
To ensure the highest quality of care we provide you with an all-inclusive service that provides a sense of security and comfort in knowing you selected quality in-home care service.
- A Registered Nurse will work with you and your family to prepare the initial plan of care.
- All staff are oriented by the nurse to your plan of care, tested on your specific medical equipment and supervised by our Registered Nurse in your home.
- All personnel receive annual Continuing Education Training for disease-specific care to insure the most state-of-the-art knowledge regarding your care.
- The company is responsible for all the Payroll Taxes, Social Security contributions, Workers' Compensation, and Disability Insurance.
- All staff are fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance and Bonded.
We provide a comprehensive array of home health care personnel services for private care clients. The services provided include:
- RN/LPN Nursing Visit Services: Wound care, dressing changes, medication administration and medication pour services.
- Homemaker: Meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping and errand services,
- Live-in Aide/ Companion: The Home Health Aide is available to the client on a continuous basis for assistance with late-night bathroom needs, medication reminders and client monitoring. Additionally, the Live-in aide provides bathing, grooming, exercise, meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping and errand services.
- Respite Care: This service can be accessed for short-term relief of a family caregiver for weekend care or when the normal family caregiver is unavailable to provide the client care.
White Glove Service Promise:
All personnel selected for the Private Care Client are specially selected and trained to meet the needs of the discerning customer. All personnel receive a speciality training program to assist them in meeting the needs of the private pay client and familiarizing them with a variety of social settings. This program includes topics on:
- Use of Appliances
- Food Preparation
- Social Situations
- Table Manners
- Cultural Foods and Customs
- Table Setting
- Handling of Pets
- Problem Solving
Specialty Education Care Training Programs:
Our company trains our personnel to be client care focused and to promote client independence in activities of daily living. To meet these goals our Registered Nursing staff has developed Specialty Care Training Programs to meet the illness-specific needs of our clients. These programs are designed to enhance both our personnel's understanding of the disease state and increase their service delivery skills. Our Specialty Education programs include:
- Alzheimer's/ Dementia Care
- Diabetes and Care
- CVA Stroke Care
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Parenting/Child Care Skills/Maternal Child Health
We pride ourselves on recruiting and training a multi-cultural staff to meet the needs of the communities of the people we serve. Whether it is our direct care staff, RN Supervisors or Office Staff it is our goal to meet the specific language and cultural needs of you or your family member. Our field and office staff maintain a diverse array of cultural experiences and languages spoken.
Languages spoken include: Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, and Yiddish as well as many Asian and African languages and dialects. The Company also maintains separate service Divisions specifically for the Asian and Russian communities.
If you want to learn more about Premier’s Private Care Program please call us today at 212-696-1030.
Note: Services are available in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, and Connecticut.
Services are provided under the direct supervision of a registered nurse.