Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is committed to providing high-quality health care services to individual clients and their families, as well as to other healthcare organizations in need of supplemental staffing (such as certified home health and hospice agencies, health plans, hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities).
Our priority is to provide state-of-the-art and compassionate in-home care from highly-trained medical professionals and aides. To make good on this promise, proper training is paramount. Not only do we hire the most experienced personnel, but we provide them with in-depth disease-specific training so that they can deliver specialized care to our clients.
Our Vision and Values Set Us Apart
Premier works hard to remain the leading service provider of home health and health care staffing services. We aim for this standard every day, redefining industry quality standards through our cost-effective delivery models, developing innovative tools and technologies, extensive staff training and education, and utilizing the latest advancements in technology.
This vision becomes reality through our unending adherence to our company’s core values, which include:
- Offering outcome-based, client-specific care and service delivery solutions to our customers and contracts
- Developing and implementing culturally-sensitive service delivery programs to the communities we serve
- Advancing our staff’s knowledge and skills through targeted, disease-specific training
- Advocating for improvements in industry, community, client, and employee sectors
- Practicing fiscal responsibility and securing economic growth, pursuing advancements in technology to improve client care, operations, and services
- Identifying community-based service and education needs; developing and implementing programs to meet these needs
To learn more about Premier Home Health Care Services and our commitment to our clients, give us a call today at 1-866-263-5118.
Note: Services available in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, and Connecticut.
Services are provided under the direct supervision of a registered nurse.